Find a Post
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Series I’ve Been Meaning To Start But Haven’t
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Best and Worst Fathers In Literature
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Plan To Read On The Beach This Summer
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Best and Worst Mothers In Literature
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Things On My Reading Wish List
Follow me on Instagram
Tag Cloud30 day 30 day challenge 365 2014 2015 reading challenge 2016 reading challenge 2017 2017 reading challenge america blog blogging book book blog book haul book porn book review books book tag book tube bristol city bucket list business challenge christmas concert daily daily prompt daily prompts December disney dog eBay essay exam exams exeter family film food football france friends gig harry potter holiday home house hunger games ill instagram jk rowling katy perry life list literature london Luck McBusted Molly movie music novel novels One Direction photo photograph photography photograpy photos picture postaday prompt puppy read reading reading challenge reading wrap up review revision robert galbraith sarah j maas sick student summer tag taylor swift tbr tennis the hunger games to be read top ten tuesday travel twilight uni university work wrap up ya yorkshire young adult
Top Posts & Pages
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Intimidating Series
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Futuristic Books I Want To Read
- Book Haul: May 2016
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Scary Books On My TBR
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favourite Book Characters
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookworm Delights
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Facts About Me
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten All Time Favourite YA Books
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh
- Book Unhaul
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: france
02/08/14 – 365 Challenge #214 Today we left early and headed on our long drive to Italy. Some of the scenery in the Alps was absolutely stunning. Once we’d arrived and checked into our quirky little B&B, in the evening we … Continue reading
01/08/14 – 365 Challenge #213 Today was our final day in France before our next long drive to Italy. I took the opportunity to head out with Dad to take some photos – including of our newly adopted cat, Minerva, who … Continue reading
31/07/14 – 365 Challenge #212 Today, whilst lounging by the pool, an old woman began searching in the field opposite us for some grass or other. One thing’s for certain, she made an interesting photography subject.
30/07/14 – 365 Challenge #211 Today I went to the supermarket (which is a pre-requisite of my French holidays), which was followed by a steak and prawn dinner.
29/07/14 – 365 Challenge #210 This evening we spent many hours in Eymet, having dinner in the wonderful Italian restaurant we adore, and browsing the market stalls.
28/07/14 – 365 Challenge #209 Today we went and explored Duras and the market, which was beautifully quaint. The evening was taken up with another family dinner and game night – which is one of the things I love most about … Continue reading
27/07/14 – 365 Challenge #208 Today I got my DSLR out and just started snapping. In the evening we had a big family dinner/late night pool party.