Four weeks left of the 2015 Reading Challenge and twelve books to read. A mountain to climb, but I’ll give it a shot!
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett
- How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran
- Junk by Melvin Burgess
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
- The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- I’m The King Of The Castle by Susan Hill
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
I would certainly say that the odds are not in my favour, but I’m not one to give up without a fight.
Thirty-eight down, twelve to go. (Fifty-five read)
My journey will also be instagrammed frequently on @charlottebibliophile