September 15: Top Ten Favourite Covers
This week is a freebie week, so I looked back through the TTT catalogue and decided to feature some of my favourite, most beautiful covers. These are all books that I currently own, and I wanted to share some of my personal favourites, each with one word to describe my feelings towards each individual book.
1. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
2. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
3. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
6. These Broken Stars by Aime Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
7. The Boundless by Kenneth Oppel
8. My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins and others
9. The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig
and my personal favourite…
10. The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Check out their blog and get involved!
My journey will also be instagrammed frequently on @charlottebibliophile