Last month it was my target to read six books, and I managed eight, so I’m incredibly happy – even better, five of them were from my TBR for the month. I also enjoyed the vast majority – and I even re-read one of my favourite books of all time: ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’ by J.K. Rowling.
This month I’m attempting to get through the pile of books that were on my Summer TBR list (as well as the books I’m currently reading – the top five).
- Grey by E.L. James
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- 1227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off by John Lloyd and John Mitchinson
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Duff by Kody Keplinger
- Legend by Marie Lu
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
- Every Day by David Levithan
I know that I haven’t got a chance of completing the list, but I’m hoping to read at least four books this month (and tick off at least two criteria from the 2015 Reading Challenge). The most important thing is to have fun, right?!
Thirty-three down, seventeen to go. (Forty-seven read)
My journey will also be instagrammed frequently on @charlottebibliophile