I began writing TBR posts only last month, (which are more like guidelines than anything else), when I challenged myself to read four of ten books. I read five. I deem that a success.
This month I’m intending to get much more reading done, and as a result I’m attempting to read eight books from the following list of eleven:
- The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
Most of these books were listed in my Spring TBR, so I’m going to attempt (but most likely fail) to read the rest of the books on that list by June 21st. We’ll see how that goes.
Twenty-five down, twenty-five to go. (Thirty read)
My journey will also be instagrammed frequently on @charlottebibliophile