In an attempt to crush my TBR pile, and progress with the 2015 Reading Challenge, I’ve decided to set myself a marginally more structured goal every month, in the form of a TBR. Up until now I’ve been firmly opposed to limiting myself in terms of setting out four or five books I must read in any given month, so as a result my TBR lists are ‘suggestions’, which I will be able to pick and choose from as the mood strikes me.
My aim for May is to read four books from the following:
- The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Looking For Alaska by John Green
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
As you can see, I don’t like to overly restrict myself, so any four (or more) of these ten books read this month would be great! Notes: the first five on the list I am already currently reading, so it would be nice to finish at least two from that list. Also I am meeting Sarah J. Maas this month on her ACOTAR tour, so I’d really love to have read that book by then as well!
Twenty-four down, twenty-six to go. (Twenty-five read)
My journey will also be instagrammed frequently on @charlottebibliophile